Assembly Review and Stock Take
On the 25th of March we held the Review and Stock Take Meeting to learn what progress has been made on the five issues discussed at the pilot NHS Citizens’ Assembly last year.
Read the issue information packs produced for the Assembly stock take here:
- Access to Services
- Gender Identity
- Mental health
- Self-care and personalisation
- Children and Young People
We invited some of those who attended the pilot Assembly in September 2014 to discuss with the NHS England board how work on the issues has progressed.
Specifically the Assembly stock-take had three key aims:
1. To hold the NHS England Board to account and make progress on issues visible to all;
2. To reflect, identify and articulate change that has happened as a result of the Assembly Meeting, understand where change hasn’t happened and what has stopped it; and
3. To re-examine the five issues discussed at the Assembly Meeting through the local lens and explore how they would they deal with the issues.
Read all the posts and news about the Assembly Review and Stock Take here.